The Compound is growing and looking to hire CrossFit Level 1 certified, talented, motivated and energetic individuals that are interested in being a full time professional personal trainers to help us attain our mission of getting people fit and keeping them fit for life.
Primary Job Responsibilities (what to expect but not limited too):
– Lead up to 7 Group Classes/week
– Perform up to 12 Personal Training sessions weekly with our new member Fundamentals Process
– Several hours per week on Professional Development and Client Management
– Consulting with prospective clients
– General Gym Tidiness
Job Pre-Requisites (gotta have these):
– Believe strongly in our core values of: integrity, mastery, achievement, adventure, commitment, and leadership
– Entrepreneurial spirit, takes initiative, and self motivated
– Puts others needs above his/her own
– Sense of humor
– Healthy self-esteem
– Loyal and honest
– Approaches fitness as a lifelong student
– Easy to talk to, natural communication skills
– Can handle both “success” and “failure” constructively
– Social Media savvy
– Minimum 1 year experience participating as a CrossFit Level 1 certified professional personal trainer
– 40 hour time commitment per week
– Looking for a serious lifelong career in the CrossFit/Fitness industry
If you are interested in being a FULL TIME (ONLY) CrossFit Personal Trainer and earning a professional wage without the hassle, commitment, upfront investment of owning a gym or affiliate this is for you.
Provide us the requested details below and we will respond with further details and instructions.
**PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT US IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR PART TIME OR SUB-CONTRACTOR WORK.