Jerk doubles – Wednesday 4.27.16
Strength: Push Jerk 2-2-2-2-2*
* Full reset before completing the second rep
Conditioning: AMRAP for 12:00:
– 5 Power Cleans (50-60% today’s max weight)
– 7 Front Squats (same)
– 9 Russian Twists ( 1 rep = touch weight 1x on each side of the body)
* Use whatever weight you deem necessary as an implement for Russian twists
Congrats to Ed who completed the CrossFit Games Masters Qualifier this weekend. Ed completed four workouts and had to have each one video taped to judged by a qualified online judged course graduate (me!). Ed did very well and PR’ed in his Deadlift. Nice job sir!
To see his results, go HERE and play with the Leaderboard. His is located in the Masters Qualifier, 60+ Men’s division. He finished the Open at 139th overall. He finished the Qualifier even better, sitting in 110th place. That’s for the entire world!
Do you know that we offer private training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions is just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 6 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.
All of our Coaches are available for one-on-one sessions with Compound members.