Low Reps, make them count – Wed 7.19.17
Strength: Shoulder Press 2-2-2-2-2
Conditioning: For time:
– 8 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (Performance: 5 Bar or Ring Muscle Ups, Health: 12 – super low Ring Rows)
– 50 Hollow Rocks
– 7 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (P: 4, H: 11)
– 40 Hollow Rocks
– 6 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (P: 3, H: 10)
– 30 Hollow Rocks
– 5 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (P: 2, H: 9)
– 20 Hollow Rocks
– 4 Chest to Bar Pull Ups (P: 1, H: 8)
– 10 Hollow Rocks
*Whatever number you start with, CTB, Muscle Ups, or Ring Rows, do 1 rep less each subsequent round
Why do we offer Private Training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions are just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 10 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.