Play with Tires – Tue 7.18.17
Strength/Skill: Tire Flips
Just Play. Coaches and members, come up with a rep scheme/strength and skill work that you would like to for your class. Work up to heavy tires, max reps for a set time, fastest times to cover a distance, etc. Just Play!
Conditioning: For time:
– Row (Performance: 60 cal, Fitness: 50 cal, Health: 40 cal)
– 50 Sit Ups
– 40 Wall Ball shots (Performance:20/14# to 10′, Fitness:20/14# to 9-10′, Health:14/ 10# to 8-9′)
– 30 Kettlebell Swings (Performance: 53/35#+, Fitness: 44-53/ 26-35#, Health: Russian 44-53/26-35#)
– 20 Pull Ups (Performance: Chest to Bar, Fitness: Pull Ups, Health: Ring Rows)
– 10 Handstand Push Ups (Performance: 45# plates deficit, Fitness: rx’d, Health: Hand Release Push Ups)
Why do we offer Private Training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions are just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 10 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.