Push yourself – Tue 10.25.16
Warm Up: Make it good!
Strength: “The CrossFit Total”
3 Attempts for a 1 rep max of each:
– Back Squat
– Shoulder Press
After a good warm up for each exercise, you will have three attempts at a max single for each of the three lifts. Your score will be the heaviest single rep of each lift added together. You must complete the lifts in the order listed, and in the time provided for class.
So take your rest periods between attempts, but move quickly also!
Compare to 5.04.16
Do you know the Compound offers Private Training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions is just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 6 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.
Most of our Coaches are available for one-on-one sessions with Compound members.