Boot Camp begins today – Wed 7.06.16
The July Boot Camp begins today for 5, 6 and 9 AM classes!!
This 4-week fitness program uses the principles of CrossFit without the aspect of heavy weight lifting in a 45-minute boot camp style workout designed to build power and strength, increase stamina and cardiovascular endurance, and improve overall fitness. This boot camp program is uniquely scaled to all individuals- you don’t need to be in shape to begin and any workout can be modified to meet individual fitness levels.
Conditioning: AMRAP in 12:00:
– 10 1-arm Kettlebell Swing – Left (Performance: 53/35#, Fitness: 44-53#/26-35#, Health: 35/18#)
– 10 1-arm Kettlebell Swing – Right (same)
– 10 1-arm Kettlebell Push Press – Left (Performance: 53/35#, Fitness: 44-53#/26-35#, Health: 35/18#)
– 10 1-arm Kettlebell Push Press – Right (same)
– 20 yd Lateral Bear Crawl Shuttle – 10 yds out and back (Performance: Handstand Walk)
*1-arm KB Swings should be russian-style swing and as heavy as possible where you can maintain a good upright position (minimize the lean in the upper body)
ASP Shooting Range 2nd Annual Block Party is this Saturday, July 9th! Come on down and meet some great people and support a local business!