Good luck Mike! – Sat 5.07.16
Good luck today Mike, at Crossfit ASAP’s 2nd Annual Regional Scaled Competition for Masters, Adults and Teens. All the workouts are scaled versions of this year’s CrossFit Games Regional workouts.
Mike is all signed up! So if you can make it out to cheer him on, that would be great!
If you want to check it out and learn more, click HERE. CrossFit ASAP is located at 1405 Market Ln, Dixon.
Skill: warm up and movement review
Conditioning: Come in and find out!
Do you know that we offer Private Training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions is just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 6 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.
All of our Coaches are available for one-on-one sessions with Compound members.