Load those sleds – Tue 5.03.16
Skill: Sled Push – 20 yards
– 5 x fastest time possible @ 1.5x est. bodyweight
*Try some low bar and some high bar!
Conditioning: AMRAP for 15:00:
– 5 Power Clean (Performance: 135/95#, Fitness: 115/75#, Health: 95/55#)
– 10 Box Jumps (Performance/Fitness: 24/20″, Health: as high as you can land in “power stance”)
– 20 Hollow Rocks (up and back = 1 rep)
The first Monday of each month is the start of a new Boot Camp sessions. Share with your friends who may be interested and let them know!!
Do you know that we offer Private Training?
ONE-ON-ONE COACHING CAN IMPROVE YOU IN ALL ASPECTS OF YOUR FITNESS! Here are some things private training can do for you:
- Complete our Fundamentals classes with your own Coach.
- Ease your way into CrossFit on your own schedule.
- Master the Olympic and Power lifts.
- Upgrade your nutritional life from the kitchen to the store.
- Improve those pesky difficult movements (i.e: kipping pull ups or double unders).
- Improve gymnastics: muscle ups, bar muscle ups, handstand push ups.
- Customize programming for you.
- Or, just get better at CrossFit.
Sometimes, one-on-one sessions is just what is needed. At The Compound, we have many experienced, and certified coaches in not just CrossFit, but weightlifting, endurance sports, and overall wellness. We’ve been coaching CrossFit, weightlifting, gymnastics, mobility and nutrition for more than 6 years. Our Coaches practice what they preach and are prepared to work with you one-on-one to help you achieve your goals in fitness, strength and nutrition.
All of our Coaches are available for one-on-one sessions with Compound members.