Sunday 12.27.15 – Nutrition Challenge Prep
This week, we will be doing some prep work for the Nutrition Challenge beginning next month! We are going to be setting starting numbers for a Fitness Rating. The onus is on you guys to not “game” this system and go all out on the fitness tests this week and at the end of the challenge. Honor system!
Join our Compound Nutrition Facebook Group HERE to help keep in touch with each others progress and keep each other on point!
New Years weekend hours:
– Thursday, New Years Eve: Morning Hours only, 5:00-11:00 am
– Friday, New Years Day: Closed
– Saturday: Normal Saturday Hours, 8:00 and 9:00 am classes
New Boot Camp Sessions! Beginning Monday, January 4th!
This 4-week fitness program uses the principles of CrossFit without the aspect of heavy weight lifting in a 45-minute boot camp style workout designed to build power and strength, increase stamina and cardiovascular endurance, and improve overall fitness.
Raffle for Open House: Thursday, January 7th!
In preparation for the Open House, we want as many of you to come out, support, invite friends, etc!
Up until the Open House, for every $25 spent on merchandise you purchase (membership fees not included), you will receive a raffle ticket for every , into our grande prize drawing. The winner of the raffle will be drawn at the Open House on Thursday, January 7th.
Here’s what you’ll WIN:
– Family/Friend Dinner and a Movie Night
– $100 gift certificate to Outback Steakhouse.
– 5 movie passes and movie snacks
– $25 in Starbucks
– A grand prize valued at over $200!!!!!
Here’s some examples on how it works:
– Buy a hat, get 1 ticket
– Buy a hat and a shirt, get 2 tickets
– Buy a hat and a sweatshirt , get 3 tickets
– We’ll even add a special treat since it’s the holidays, buy 1 Vaper All-Workout and get 3 tickets into drawing instead of 2!!!
Any questions on this please contact Erica at email@example.com